What type of business is it good for?
Any size employer group with:
- Fire and police departments
- Educational organizations
- Sports organizations
If the unforeseen happens, AXIS has a team of experts here to help.
AXIS Amateur Sports Accident Insurance
AXIS Catastrophic Accident Medical Expense Insurance
AXIS Participant Accident Insurance
AXIS Student Accident Insurance
AXIS Travel Insurance
- Accident medical expense limits up to $7.5 million per person
- Catastrophe cash up to $1 million per person
- An additional catastrophic cash benefit is available with camps/clinics, conferences and volunteer group coverage. This benefit pays if the insured person suffers paralysis, coma or brain death, and is considered totally disabled.
Felonious assault benefit
- Bereavement and trauma counseling benefit
- Crisis death benefit for acts of violence on school premises or during school activities
- Sport camps
- National governing bodies
- Pre-K–12 non-sport programs – Protection for students, facility and staff for non-sport related injuries
- Pre-K–12 sports programs – Protection for students, faculty, staff, volunteers, managers and coaches. Coverage can be expanded to include tackle football, ice hockey, lacrosse, rodeo, rugby, skiing and snowboarding
- Intercollegiate sports programs – Expanded protection for athletic directors, coaches, trainers, cheerleaders, key participants, as well as prospective students and their chaperones
- College/Universities – Protection for student and faculty while on campus or traveling domestically or abroad
Line of duty
- EMS and EMT organizations
- First responders
- Fire departments
Youth and adult activities
- Camps, clubs, clinics and recreational associations
- Civic groups
- Volunteer groups
- Fraternal and religious organizations
- Nonprofit organizations
- Recreational organizations and programs
- Special events, corporate fundraisers, publicity events and walk-a-thons
- Youth and adult groups
AXIS Reinsurance Company (Canadian Branch) is supervised by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions in Canada and licensed in all provinces and territories. AXIS Reinsurance Company is an admitted carrier in all 50 of the United States
and the District of Columbia.
Not all insurance coverages or products are available in all states and policy terms may vary based upon individual state requirements. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting and coverage depends upon the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy. anyone interested in an insurance policy should request a copy of the policy itself for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any particular insurance product. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any state in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of such state. Certain products may be offered by AXIS companies not licensed in your state and therefore may only available through a licensed surplus lines broker. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are not protected by such finds, and surplus lines insurers are not always subject to the same insurance regulatory standards applicable to licensed insurance companies.