AXIS Insurance for National Association of Broadcasters Members
- Dedicated limits: instead of one aggregate limit applicable to all overages under the policy, we offer the option to write coverage with a dedicated limit for any combination of the following coverages: 1. media; 2. miscellaneous professional services error and omissions; 3. technology services error and omissions; Cyber/data security and privacy
- Subpoena defense and free expression legal action expense and indecency complaint investigation expense: automatically included at a $100,000 sub-limit for no additional premium. Higher limits are available
- Technology services errors and omissions: automatically included for qualified classes at a $100,000 sub-limit for no additional premium. Higher limits are available.
- Business operations and personal injury: coverage is extended to personal injury claims arising from the usual and ordinary business operations of the Insured, which may fill a gap in coverage created by exclusions in a CGL policy based on the insured entity being in the business of advertising
- Mitigation expense coverage: automatically included at full policy limit for no additional premium
- Joint venture coverage: coverage is extended to cover the insured’s interest in a joint venture at no additional premium
- Reporting of claims: governed by the awareness of a control group composed of senior executives and officers of the insured entity
- Spousal coverage including domestic partners
- Primary and excess coverage available
- Miscellaneous professional services errors and omissions
- Technology services errors and omissions
- Cyber/data security and privacy
- Advertising services errors and omissions
All capabilities (including deductibles, self-insured retentions, limits of liability and minimum premium) are for illustrative purposes only as to products offered by AXIS insurers licensed in the state and not necessarily indicative of the capabilities
of any other AXIS company.
Not all insurance coverages or products are available in all states and policy terms may vary based upon individual state requirements. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting and coverage depends upon the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy. anyone interested in an insurance policy should request a copy of the policy itself for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any particular insurance product. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any state in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of such state. Certain products may be offered by AXIS companies not licensed in your state and therefore may only available through a licensed surplus lines broker. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are not protected by such finds, and surplus lines insurers are not always subject to the same insurance regulatory standards applicable to licensed insurance companies.
Business Interruption and Data Restoration – System Failure Supplemental Application, AXIS 101 0947A
Our approved service providers
Clients with AXIS Breach Response Insurance can receive payment for expenses related to data breaches. Please see our list of vendors who AXIS has pre-approved to provide breach-related services to our clients.
Experienced and proactive claims management
between legal, claims, underwriting & distribution partners
AXIS claims specialists have the resources and authority to quickly help clients respond to any claim. Our industry-leading media claims expertise gives clients dedicated in-house media claims attorneys and a network of top intellectual property and First Amendment law firms. Risk management and loss control programs are also available.Learn more about claims