If your policy contains coverage requiring prior approval of a service provider by AXIS and you intend to seek reimbursement for your expense, then you are approved to use the approved service providers listed on this website.
Please note that your use of a service provider approved for the policyholder or a service provider identified on the AXIS website does not satisfy the notification requirements of the policy. You must also comply with notification and all other terms and conditions required for coverage under your policy.
If you elect to use a service provider not listed on our website, in order to be reimbursed for your expenses you must give us notice of your election and obtain prior written approval from the AXIS Claim Department prior to incurring such expenses. Contact telephone numbers and an email address for the AXIS Claim Department are provided within your policy.
Before you engage any AXIS approved service providers we advise you to conduct your own due diligence to ensure the company and their services meet your particular needs. AXIS will not be responsible for services outside of the scope of your coverage or the re-performance of services.
Please note the following regarding service providers identified as approved by AXIS.
- Approval is service-specific. AXIS identifies the service to which each approval applies.
- You should consult your policy before engaging an approved service provider. Coverage is determined by the policy, and your coverage may not include all of the services available from an approved service provider.
- AXIS shall not be a party to any agreement entered into between you and any service provider. Service providers are independent contractors, and are not agents or employees of AXIS.
- AXIS assumes no liability arising out of any services rendered by a service provider.
- AXIS shall not be entitled to any rights or subject to any obligations or liabilities set forth in any agreement entered into between you and any service provider.
- You are under no obligation to perform the actions recommended by a service provider.
- Unless otherwise stated in your policy, you are under no obligation to contract for services with an approved service provider.
- Payment for services provided by any service provider is your responsibility.